Can I see the details for my interaction usage?Last Updated: July 19, 2019
You can run an Interactions report to see the date and time of when a plugin was triggered for a specific access key. Here's how:
- Log into the CodelessBot Dashboard
- Click on Settings in the left-hand sidebar
- Click on "Account Info" up at the top
- Select the dates for the report and click "Run Report"
- You can only run a report for the past 31 days
- Each report can contain up to 10,000 interactions. If you need to see more than 10,000 interactions, you'll need to revise the start and end dates for the report. Select appropriate dates that will ensure less than 10,000 entries in the report.