How do I manage my Global Counters?Last Updated: June 27, 2019
To manage your global counters you will need to access the CodelessBot Dashboard.
To create a new counter:
- Click on My Counters in the left hand navigation
- Then click Create New Counter
- Enter the counter name (We recommend using all lowercase letters, numbers, and underscores)
- Select a starting value
- Click on the Save button.
- Counters cannot be renamed after you create them. You'll need to delete the counter and create it with a new name and starting value.
- Counter names are case-sensitive and have a maximum of 25 characters.
- You can update the value of an existing counter at any time.